Wednesday, December 9, 2009

physics shmisics

this is so not good. i flunked - again. personally, i don't even care. it's my parents i'm worried about. i don't want to see that look on both their faces. that look that says 'you didn't deserve what you had, after all'... actually, i never even studied. i never even cared, until now. not the reality is slowly biting me. letting me realize that this really is it... i failed - for the first time ever, i'll get a grade that shows a laughing number 7 in the tens place... how awesome is that?! don't ask me how it happened because i am still in shock about the whole 'getting-a-line-of-7-for-the-first-time thing'. but on the contrary, i think this will do me good. i mean, come to think of it, a new experience is always a good thing, right?! i think so too...

No comments:

Post a Comment