Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Mylene Experience


happy mothers day to all the moms in the world! i know on normal days, almost everyone sees her mom as the most annoying nagger everrr. but if i come to think of it, i think i got am little lucky. i can't say for sure that my mom is an exception for the nagging-mania, because, believe me, she so isn't!

my mom is one of the greatest persons i know. but of course, this is biased since she's my mom after all. but you know what, i could say this loud and proud because i know in my heart that my mom really is amazing. she is my role model. everything i learned about being strong, expressing myself, fighting for my right (but of course not causing other's welfare to be put in peril), knowing my worth and always being myself - i learned from her.

my friends and most of the people who know me see my mom as one of the coolest ever. she's hip, she's funny and she's a go-getter. she could relate to my crazy friends and they love it! plus! she is super supportive of whatever choice i make, which i think is kinda rare for mothers because of course, some mom always considers all possibilities about what could happen to their mids if they give 100% support to their choices. but my mom is different. i could really feel that she trusts me ever since, and i would never do anything to break her trust, because it is the most precious gift she gave me, next to life itself.

i love you, Mom! i'm gonna make you real proud very sooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment